< meta name="DC.Date.Valid.End" content="20050827">

Catastrophic Success

As if there weren't enough political opinionating out there, I, too, now sing the body bloglectric. Let me FEED you![XML]

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Bunnies!!!

The Daily
Recycler
brings us the joyously funny link above. The film is taken from Satellite Video Feeds. I know Edwards' feed is part of a Harry Shearer comedy/art piece, but I hadn't seen the Bush feed until this morning here.

The big joke, of course, is that Bush is a man's man and Edwards is a little too Hollywood for the White House, and that's probably unfair to Edwards. I always wondered how he got his hair so damn perfect though. Apparently, it's by rolling up his sleeves and getting to work!

And stay to the end for the special approval message by President George Bush!