< meta name="DC.Date.Valid.End" content="20050827">

Catastrophic Success

As if there weren't enough political opinionating out there, I, too, now sing the body bloglectric. Let me FEED you![XML]

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, November 29, 2004

10 Rules of a Southern Belle

I found this link in my referrer logs (an artifact of Blogger's odd "Next Blog" feature, I imagine) and read it and dear god, this is brilliant. These 10 items are more guidelines than rules, but this woman so completely understands men that her code of behaviour will lead to the utter and willing domination of all men. I think this woman should give classes in how to completely subvert the will of any man you choose to be with.

She doesn't do it by overtly controlling any aspect of the relationship, only by so controlling her own behaviour that any man would willingly do anything she asked. Ladies, this is how you get your man to behave himself. Be a woman and treat him like a man. The core precept of this list is "You get more flies with honey than with vinegar," and it ends with one of the truest statements I have ever heard:
"Women judge love by how the man makes them feel. If he makes us feel all mushy and giddy with butterflies the size of rabbits in our tummy, it's love. For a man, it's not how he feels about you that grabs his attention...it's how he feels about himself when he's around you. If being around you makes him feel like the man he wants to be, then he will love you forever."


Well, that's one more addition to my blogroll.