< meta name="DC.Date.Valid.End" content="20050827">

Catastrophic Success

As if there weren't enough political opinionating out there, I, too, now sing the body bloglectric. Let me FEED you![XML]

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Tsunami relief

I can't really say much about the Tsunami that hasn't already been said, but I did want to point out that the guys at Cox & Forkum (named, amazingly enough, Cox and Forkum) are auctioning off original art of their tsunami cartoon. The bidding is open and the bid is paid in the form of a donation to Direct Relief International. So far, bidding is only at $100.

Since almost no one who visits here comments (based on my hit-counter and haloscan comparisons - I need a new hobby), I have no idea who reads this blog and no clue as to who can afford what, but if you can spare some cash, head over there, get some cool art and help out the victims of this catastrophe.

As of this minute, there is a single bid, for $100. I hope someone can afford more than that...