< meta name="DC.Date.Valid.End" content="20050827">

Catastrophic Success

As if there weren't enough political opinionating out there, I, too, now sing the body bloglectric. Let me FEED you![XML]

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Dropping like Flies!

First Steven Den Beste hangs up his keyboard, then Bill Whittle seems to have flown into the Wild Blue Yonder and now The Chief Diplomad announces that The Diplomad is departing for the Far Abroad. I have been a big fan of The Diplomad since I discovered them last summer. I thought they were well on their way to becoming one of the great blogs of our time, and frankly I think they are being a little premature in their retirement. On the other hand, as I said in my comment on the last post, hopefully SecState Rice has recognized the inherent greatness of The Chief Diplomad and has elevated him to a position of greatly deserved prominence.

I guess if I'm going to become a blogosphere great, I need my superiors to graciously step down, since I sincerely doubt my ability to naturally surpass them. Thank you The Diplomad for aiding me on my rise to power. When the Revolution comes, you will be rewarded.