< meta name="DC.Date.Valid.End" content="20050827">

Catastrophic Success

As if there weren't enough political opinionating out there, I, too, now sing the body bloglectric. Let me FEED you![XML]

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Tucker Carlson gets a new gig, the Enterprise docks

Tucker Carlson, Jon Stewart's favorite sock monkey, will be getting a new show on MSNBC and starting work there next week. The new show should premiere some time next quarter. Carlson was fired earlier this year after the heated conversation with Jon Stewart and Paul Begala linked above. Good luck to him. It takes a better man than I to wear a bow tie every day.

Via Peoria Pundit, I just found out that Enterprise will be cancelled at the end of this season. I find this highly disappointing as I found it to be good Sci-Fi, if not always the best Star Trek. Bill Dennis wants a re-imagining of the Original Series, a la Battlestar Galactica. Hmmm... maybe, but I just don't know if I can handle a non-Shatner Kirk. I mean, he's the Kirk!