< meta name="DC.Date.Valid.End" content="20050827">

Catastrophic Success

As if there weren't enough political opinionating out there, I, too, now sing the body bloglectric. Let me FEED you![XML]

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Dear LivingDot.com Support

I really messed it up this time. I was trying to upgrade my Wordpress from 1.5 to 1.5.1.1. It turns out that I was looking at the wrong Wiki for the upgrade (apparently, the new install one instead). It also turns out that I really don't have clue one what I am doing. I overwrote all of my WP files, created a new database and managed to apparently wipe my entire blog. This, if true, is highly disappointing, to say the least. I hope against hope that you would be able to restore my blog from a recent back-up. If so, I promise, I will love you forever. No really. I mean it. Not in a weird way. Just a platonic passionate love a user feels for the wizard-like techie who saves his unknowledgeable hind end. You have always treated me great in the past, so I know you will have done everything possible to help me, even if I really did dump the whole thing down the memory hole. Thanks folks.


Love Always,
MisterBixby, Idiot User.