< meta name="DC.Date.Valid.End" content="20050827">

Catastrophic Success

As if there weren't enough political opinionating out there, I, too, now sing the body bloglectric. Let me FEED you![XML]

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

White Smoke and Bells

Drudge and the AP (as well as a co-worker's policeman husband, via the police radio) report that a new pope has been elected. So far no word on who it will be.

I will post more later regarding my atheistic and therefore non-Catholic reaction to the news both about the death of John Paull II and about the new pope. I am surprised by the speed though.

Interesting article on OpinionJournal about why the new pope won't be American. Wouldn't it be great if it and everybody else was wrong. It would be interesting to see what would happen if the most powerful man in the free world and the most powerful man in Christendom were both Americans.